Happy new year!
What a year 2012 was! The highlight was without a doubt giving birth to my first, Draupnir, and get to know him. He’s a fantastic little boy, charming and happy. I can’t wait to see what 2013 holds for my little family.
Knitting-wise I knit my son a Royal blanket, that was my biggest knit this year. I also knit him a sweater, hat and socks. I crochet more than I have done in the previous years and I have found out that amigurumi is something I really like. This year I knit the first garment ever for my husband: A hat! He loved it so that inspires me to maybe knit something more for him. But I don’t think I’ll be going down the road of a husband-sweater…
So lets look at my knitting resolutions for 2012:
1. Knit socks! – CHECK!
2. Spin more! – Not so much…
3. Knit more! – CHECK!
4. Design more! – CHECK!
5. Yarnstorm more! – CHECK, CHECK, CHECK!
I think I did pretty good in 2012 ;) I also published my first patterns on Ravelry, you can see them here.
Crafty resolutions for 2013:
1. Finish and publish a pattern that I’m working on at the moment.
2. Design and publish a pattern for a children sweater (at least one!)
3. Design and knit or crochet mittens, hats and socks for Draupnir as he grows.
4. Knit myself something really beautiful and nice!